Effective as of January 1, 2020
Your California Privacy Rights
Collection of Information
This website collects various types of information, such as:
Voluntarily provided information which may include your name, address, email address, billing and/or credit card information etc., which may be used when you purchase products and/or services and to deliver the services you have requested.
Information automatically collected when visiting our website, which may include cookies, third party tracking technologies and server logs.
We may also gather information about the type of browser you are using, IP address or type of operating system to assist us in providing and maintaining superior quality service.
It is highly recommended and suggested that you review the privacy policies and statements of any website you choose to use or frequent as a means to better understand the way in which other websites garner, make use of and share information collected.
Use of Information Collected
Kim’s Florist may collect and may make use of personal information to assist in the operation of our website and to ensure delivery of the services you need and request. At times, we may find it necessary to use personally identifiable information as a means to keep you informed of other possible products and/or services that may be available to you from kimsflorist.com . Kim’s Florist may also be in contact with you with regards to completing surveys and/or research questionnaires related to your opinion of current or potential future services that may be offered.
Kim’s Florist does not now, nor will it in the future, sell, rent or lease any personal information.
Kim’s Florist may find it beneficial to share specific data with our trusted partners in an effort to conduct statistical analysis, provide you with email and/or postal mail, deliver support and/or arrange for deliveries to be made. Those third parties shall be strictly prohibited from making use of your personal information, other than to deliver those services which you requested, and as such they are thus required, in accordance with this agreement, to maintain the strictest of confidentiality with regards to all your information.
Kim’s Florist may deem it necessary to follow websites and/or pages that our users may frequent in an effort to gleam what types of services and/or products may be the most popular to customers or the general public.
Kim’s Florist may disclose your personal information, without prior notice to you, only if required to do so in accordance with applicable laws and/or in a good faith belief that such action is deemed necessary or is required in an effort to:
Remain in conformance with any decrees, laws and/or statutes or in an effort to comply with any process which may be served upon Kim’s Florist and/or our website;
Maintain, safeguard and/or preserve all the rights and/or property of Kim’s Florist; and
Perform under demanding conditions in an effort to safeguard the personal safety of users of kimsflorist.com and/or the general public.
Children Under Age of 13
Kim’s Florist does not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen (13) without verifiable parental consent. If it is determined that such information has been inadvertently collected on anyone under the age of thirteen (13), we shall immediately take the necessary steps to ensure that such information is deleted from our system’s database. Anyone under the age of thirteen (13) must seek and obtain parent or guardian permission to use this website.
For California Residents Only
Where California privacy laws apply (if you are a consumer resident in California) the following additional provisions apply:
1. Information We Collect
We may collect information about you and the services you use. Some examples of when we may collect this information include when you browse,create an account, or make a purchase on our website. The information we may have collected over the past twelve months falls into six different categories:
Category A: Identifiers – We may collect information such as your email address or account name.
Category B: Personal information categories as described in Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e)) – We may collect information such as name, address, or financial information.
Category D: Commercial information – We may collect information about your previous purchases or consuming tendencies.
Category F: Internet or other similar network activity – We may collect information about your browsing history, search history, interaction with our website, application, or advertisements.
Category G: Geolocation data – We may collect information about your physical location. We may collect information about the location of your device, including GPS location, for purposes of enhancing or facilitating our services, such as possibly enabling the functionality of our websites to auto fill the billing information during checkout. We may also use information about the location of the device you are using to help us understand how our website are being used.
Category K: Inferences drawn from other personal information – We may collect information about your preferences.
2. How We Collect Your Information
The information in the categories listed above might be collected as you use our websites. The information we may collect falls into three different categories: (1) information you give us; (2) information we collect from you automatically; and (3) information we collect from other sources.
3. How We Use Your Information
We may use the information we collect about you in a variety of ways, including to:
- process your purchases of or requests for products and services;
- communicate with you about orders, purchases, returns, services, and accounts;
- respond to your customer service inquiries and requests for information;
- post your comments or statements on our websites;
- send you personalized promotions and special offers;
- inform you about our brands, products, events, or other promotional purposes;
- maintain, improve, and analyze our websites, mobile applications, ads, and the products and services we offer;
- detect, prevent, or investigate security breaches or fraud;
- maintain appropriate records for internal administrative purposes;
- facilitate the functionality of our websites and mobile applications;
- deliver gift cards or e-gifts in accordance with your instructions;
- provide important product safety information.
4. How We Share Your Information
- When We Work Together – We may share information between and among Kim’s Florist, its subsidiaries, and affiliated companies for purposes of management and analysis, decision making, and other business purposes. For example, we may share your information with our subsidiaries and affiliated companies to administer our loyalty programs, process orders and requests, and expand and promote our product and service offerings.
- When We Work with Service Providers – We may share your information with service providers that provide us with support services, such as credit card processing, website hosting, email and postal delivery, location mapping, product and service delivery, analytics services, or conducting academic research.
- When We Work on Business Transactions – If we become involved with a merger or another situation involving the transfer of some or all of our business assets, we may share your information with business entities or people involved in the negotiation or transfer.
- When Sharing Helps Us Protect Lawful Interests – We may disclose your information if we believe that the disclosure is required by law, if we believe that the disclosure is necessary to enforce our agreements or policies, or if we believe that the disclosure will help us protect the rights, property, or safety of Kim’s Florist or our customers or partners.
- With Marketing Service Providers – We may share your information with marketing service providers to assess, develop and provide you with promotions and special offers that may interest you, administer contests, sweepstakes and events or for other promotional purposes.
- When We Work with Third Parties – If you consent, we may share your information with third parties.
- When You Give Consent – We may share information about you with other companies if you give us permission or direct us to share the information.
- When the Information Does Not Identify You – We may share your information in a way that does not directly identify you. For example, we may share information about your use of our websites and mobile applications in a manner that does not identify you or may combine information about the nature or frequency of your transactions with similar information about other people and share the aggregated information for statistical analysis and other business purposes.
- When You Post on Our Websites – If you post information on a blog or another part of our websites, the information that you post may be seen by other visitors to our websites, including your user name.
In the preceding twelve months we may have disclosed these categories of personal information for a business purpose:
- Personal information categories listed in the CCPA
- Commercial information
- Internet or similar network activity
- Geolocation data
- Inferences drawn
5. Sale of Personal Data
6. Additional Information
We may charge a reasonable fee to comply with your request to the extent permitted by applicable law.
7. Your Rights
Access to Specific Information and Data Portability Rights
You have the right to request that we disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your personal information over the past 12 months. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, if applicable, we will disclose to you:
- The categories of personal information we collected about you
- The categories of sources for the personal information we collected about you
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling that personal information
- The categories of third parties with whom we share that personal information
- The specific pieces of personal information we collected about you (also called a data portability request)
- If we sold or disclosed your personal information for a business purpose: the personal information categories that each category of recipient purchased; or the personal information categories that each category of recipient obtained
Deletion Request Rights
You have the right to request that we delete any of your personal information that we collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions.
You have the right at any time to direct us not to sell your personal information, which is your right to opt-out. In the preceding twelve months we have not sold personal information.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights.
Exercising Access, Data Portability, and Deletion Rights
To exercise the access, data portability, and deletion rights described above, submit a verifiable consumer request to us by either:
- Toll Free Phone: (800) 580-6298
- Contact Us Form
Unsubscribe or Opt-Out
All users and/or visitors to our website have the option to discontinue receiving communication from us and/or reserve the right to discontinue receiving communications by way of email or newsletters. To discontinue or unsubscribe to our website please send an email that you wish to unsubscribe to email@example.com. If you wish to unsubscribe or opt-out from any third party websites, you must go to that specific website to unsubscribe and/or opt-out.
Links to Other Web Sites
Kim’s Florist uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) for authentication and private communications in an effort to build users’ trust and confidence in the internet and website use by providing simple and secure access and communication of credit card and personal information.
Acceptance of Terms
How to Contact Us
Telephone Number: 800-580-6298
23591 EL TORO RD STE 174
LAKE FOREST CA 92630-8616